Here are best and most use-able windows shortcuts keys which everybody wants to use and save their time by using this windows shortcuts keyboard keys. People explore themselves a lot of keys and all listed below keys are the addition of all!
Tech Linkz have designed all shortcuts keys, Hope you like all shortcuts keys.
Windows Shortcuts Keys
- F1: It opens a help menu especially for your active window
- Windows Key + M: It helps you to minimize all the windows on which are active.
- Shift + Windows Key + M: It helps you to restore windows, and minimize the entire previous active windows.
- Windows + F1: It directly opens the windows help and support center.
- Windows + Tab: It rapidly opens the Task view which you want to open for looking a task.
- Windows Key + R: It helps to Run menu which rapidly open
- Windows Key + E: It likely to open Internet Explorer.
- Alt + Tab: It switches in between open programs.
- Windows Key + Up Arrow: It currently Maximize all current Windows.
- Ctrl + Shift + Esc: It helps you to Open a Task Manager.
- Windows Key + Break: It helps you to Open all system properties of active application.
- Windows Key + F: It helps you to open a source to search files and folders.
- Windows Key + D: It helps you to Hide or Display the desktop.
- Alt + Esc: It helps you to Switch between programs in order they opened.
- Alt + Letter: It helps you to Select menu item by letter which is underlined.
- Ctrl + Esc: It helps you to Open start menu.
- Ctrl + F4: It helps you to close active documents either work or not with application.
- Alt + F4: This key helps you to Quit active or close window (current).
- Alt + Spacebar: Generate an Open menu for active programs.
- Ctrl + Left or Right Arrow: Helps to Move cursor back or forward one word.
- Ctrl + Up or Down Arrow: Helps to Move cursor back or forward one paragraph.
- Windows + Break: Helps to open the system dialog box properties.
- Hold Right SHIFT key for eight seconds: It keeps you to Switch Filter keys on and off.
- Left Alt + Left Shift + Print Screen: It keeps you to Switch high and low contrast on and off.
- Left Alt + Left Shift + Num Lock: Helps to Switch mouse keys on and off.
- Press Shift five times: Keeps Switch sticky keys both on and off.
- Hold Num Lock for five seconds: Keeps Switch Toggle Keys both on and off.