- 1 MilesWeb Hosting Plans:
- 1.1 Features on offer:
- 1.1.1 1. Free Domain or Free Domain transfer:
- 1.1.2 2. Security of SSL for free:
- 1.1.3 3. Website builder for free:
- 1.1.4 4. Control Planner + 1 click installer (Softaculous)
- 1.1.5 5. hosting properly optimized for a WordPress website:
- 1.1.6 6. 99.95% uptime :
- 1.1.7 7. 30-day money-back guarantee:
- 1.1.8 8. Round the clock customer support.
- 1.1.9 9. Immediate Setup of your Account:
- 1.1.10 10. Updated and latest MY SQL & PHP:
- 1.1.11 11. A number of data centers to choose from:
- 1.1.12 12. Migrate your website for free:
- 1.2 Some more details:
- 1.1 Features on offer:
- 2 What’s great about them:
- 3 What they need to consider and work on:
- 4 The Verdict:
Looking to host your website? Came across MilesWeb as a new name in the overcrowded hosting arena? Let me just elaborate you the reality of this Indian hosting provider, as in whether it is worth your time and money to invest and prosper ahead. After all, hosting your website is a crucial prospect and you need to be only with the best one.
About the Company:
MilesWeb has been in the hosting scenario since 2012. As an Indian hosting firm, they have provided hosting service to almost all domains of businesses and fields in the market at an affordable cost. I must tell you that in comparison to any other unlimited hosting or windows hosting provider, MilesWeb is cheaper and one of the best when it comes to customer service. In terms of economic feasibility, they do offer something or the other for everyone as per the respective financial limitations.
For that to consider let us just go through the various plans they offer.
MilesWeb Hosting Plans:
For MilesWeb I’ll rather say they keep on beating their previous set standards and make it more customer-oriented than ever before.
Features on offer:
1. Free Domain or Free Domain transfer:
Register your new domain for free or transfer your existing domain to MilesWeb without any extra charge.
2. Security of SSL for free:
MilesWeb does offer SSL for free as it is not a mere certificate but a trust-building factor between the visitors and the site. It even helps to boost your website on the search engine.
3. Website builder for free:
As an essential for the front-end management of the website the company even offers a free website builder so that the daily business becomes easy for you.
4. Control Planner + 1 click installer (Softaculous)
An easy to use control panel to properly manage your website, its domains, emails and database with ease.
5. hosting properly optimized for a WordPress website:
As we all know that WordPress is one of the most commonly used CMS, MilesWeb has its shared servers optimized for any WordPress website.
6. 99.95% uptime :
With many tier-3 and tier-4 data centers, they guarantee a 99.95% uptime so that the performance of your website is top-notch.
7. 30-day money-back guarantee:
As a customer, their 30-day money back guarantee is a safe escape for you, in case you are not satisfied with their service. They do say that it rarely happens but as a customer, it is better to have a safe exit policy in hand if needed.
8. Round the clock customer support.
I’ve heard this from a lot of their customers and read it on many review sites that MilesWeb’s customer support is simply prolific and definitely a one to rely on. They do have a proper team of technical experts to resolve all your issues and solve your doubts as and when needed.
9. Immediate Setup of your Account:
All your most important panel hosting packages are installed swiftly with an immediate effect as soon as the payment is confirmed.
10. Updated and latest MY SQL & PHP:
They do offer the most updated and latest version of PHP and MY SQL database which are ready to use as they come pre-installed on your control panel.
11. A number of data centers to choose from:
The number of data centers spanning the length and breadth of the globe allows you the freedom to choose one which is in closest proximity to your target audience.
12. Migrate your website for free:
If you already have a website and are looking to migrate it on MilesWeb’s servers then you just have to complete the transaction, everything else is their duty to properly and safely migrate the data of your website to their servers, without any extra cost to pay of course. Do keep in mind that migration generally does cost something between 30 to 500 USD.
Some more details:
With SSD on offer on all the variants of their plans, is a plus for a customer. It will be a key factor to enhance your website’s speed and will be a bonus for SEO as well.
As the features are done with, let us consider the pros and cons of MilesWeb.
What’s great about them:
- MilesWeb is tremendously budget-friendly if we consider their plans and those of other hosting providers.
- It allows very simple and easy payment options through varied modes. Besides this, they even provide support in your preferred language.
- The biggest plus of MilesWeb I’ll say is their brilliantly efficient and extremely professional support team.
What they need to consider and work on:
- They do offer backup but you need to pay some extra pennies for it.
- They have only 1 data center in Europe which is in the UK. I’ve gone through some of their east European clients, who do complain about a lag due to the unavailability of a datacenter in close proximity.
If you consider it as an over-all package then MilesWeb is a hosting provider to put your money on and consider for any type of hosting as per the need of your website. If in case you have any query, then you can contact them through the chat box or via email. Just make sure to convey your thoughts clearly to them, I am sure they’ll suggest you what’s best for you.